What countries do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship within Europe.
When will my order ship?
Our products usually ship the next working day.
How many days will it take for my package to be delivered?
Shipping takes 2-4 working days depending on the location. If you have not received your order after 6 working days, please contact us at email@example.com
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is free for orders > 60 EUR/CHF.
For orders < 60 EUR/CHF a flat fee of 10 EUR/CHF is charged.
What if my item arrives damaged?
In the case of damage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include details about the problem.
What are postbiotics?
Postbiotics are natural, next-generation bioactive compounds stemming from probiotics.
Why using postbiotics?
Postbiotics are addressing the cause of the disease at its roots. They work naturally, form a protective barrier and act against pathogenic bacteria. In contrast to conventional antimicrobials and antiseptic therapies, they preserve the microbiota which leads to better and longer terms results.
Are postbiotics safe?
Postbiotics cannot reproduce, therefore there is no risk of interference with the beneficial bacteria you already have in your mouth. The dose of posbiotics that is administered is entirely controlled. Thus postbiotics are much safer than probiotics that could grow out of control, replace beneficial bacteria, and in some cases lead to infections & antibiotic resistance.
Are postbiotics efficient?
Posbiotics efficacy has been proven in peer-reviewed publications & placebo-controlled trials.
What is the mechanism of action of DentalBiome postbiotics?
DentalBiome postbiotics physically adhere to the teeth and gingival surfaces, which have been previously cleaned. This coating leads to the formation of a protective barrier which prevents oral pathogenic bacteria from accessing the teeth and gum. In addition, our postbiotics co-aggregate pathogenic bacteria, thus inhibiting them and preventing them to grow. Additionally, they also confer beneficial microbiome and immune-modulatory effects.
Why toothpaste, mouthwashes, tablets and chewing gums?
When using postbiotics, it is important to have recurring applications via different modes of delivery in order to ensure optimal efficacy. DentalBiome products are divided into 2 categories:
- The highly concentrated products that are used to initiate the postbiotic effect.
- GELPRO constitutes the start of the procedure and will be applied by your dentist
- MOUTHWASHPRO allows to reach the optimal concentration of postbiotics over a week and to replenish this protective barrier from time to time.
- The daily care products that will maintain the effect over time.
- TOOTHPASTEPRO acts by cleaning your teeth and at the same time allow to maintain the protective barrier on your teeth and gums as well as to inhibit the pathogenic bacteria.
- TABLETPRO and GUMPRO help to maintain the protective barrier as well as to inhibit the pathogenic bacteria, especially when you cannot brush your teeth.
How to take our products?
- TOOTHPASTEPRO: Use like any other toothpaste, i.e. put the equivalent of 1 g of toothpaste on a toothbrush (approximately the length of any standard toothbrush head) and brush your teeth for 3 minutes. Do not use any mouthwash based on antiseptics as it could counteract the effect of TOOTHPASTEPRO, only use MOUTHWASHPRO.
- MOUTHWASHPRO: After releasing the postbiotics into the liquid phase, shake the vial for 5 seconds, rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds and spit out.
- TABLETPRO: Allow the tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth.
- GUMPRO: Chew one chewing gum for at least 15 minutes once a day.
When to take our products?
Please follow the instructions of your dentist. In general, if multiple products are used on the same day, the intake/application must be uniformly distributed during the day: [evening] ; [morning | evening] ; [morning | lunch | evening]; etc.).
Why are DentalBiome products different from other dental products?
At DentalBiome, we are first and foremost clinicians and scientists. We aim to provide our patients with science-based products that effectively work.
We say no to harsh, cheap ingredients, fancy colours and artificial flavours. Instead, we put value in our functional formulation, and we only use safe and high-quality ingredients. Thus, some of our products might feel and taste different.
How is TOOTHPASTEPRO different from mass-marketed kinds of toothpaste?
- TOOTHPASTEPRO does not foam because it does not contain any SLS. SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a cheap chemical notably used as a detergent and foaming agent which has been proven to be an
- TOOTHPASTEPRO does not have a fancy colour because it does not contain any colour additives. Although TOOTHPASTEPRO is white, it does not contain Titanium dioxide (also called CI77891 or E171), which gives toothpaste its pleasant bright, white colour. Indeed, Titanium dioxide nanoparticles are irritant and are capable to penetrate your gums. It is also considered a potential carcinogen, which means it has the potential to cause cancer.
- TOOTHPASTEPRO does not have a strong taste because it does not contain highly concentrated artificial flavours. Indeed, teeth should be brushed for a full 3 minutes, however, most of us and especially children fall short – the average time most people spend brushing is 45 seconds. One of the reasons behind this fact is that mass-marketed toothpaste with strong taste is irritating the mouth creating a burning sensation. Instead, TOOTHPASTEPRO allows the whole family to brush their teeth for the right amount of time.
- Moreover, TOOTHPASTEPRO does not contain nanoparticles, fluoride, triclosan and paraben. Instead, in addition to our postbiotics, it also contains functional ingredients such as xylitol and calcium glycerophosphate that have been shown to promote oral health via their caries fighting properties.
Why is GUMPRO different from mass-marketed chewing gum?
- After 30 minutes, GUMPRO might start disintegrating in your mouth. It is because GUMPRO is free of synthetic polymers and is made from natural gum taken from sustainably managed forests. We recommend anyways to chew it for 15 minutes.
- Your urine might become bright yellow after chewing several GUMPRO. It is normal because GUMPRO contains vitamin B2, also called riboflavin (“flavin” comes from the Latin “flavus” which means yellow) and excess amounts are excreted through your kidneys.